“The best way to win someone’s trust is to tell the truth; clearly, forcefully, directly” -Stan

Constituent Services

Key Phone Numbers:

  • Governor’s Office Constituent Services: 617.725.4005
  • MassHealth Customer Service Center: 1-800-841-2900 TTY: 1-800-497-4648
  • MassHealth Provider Services: 1-800-841-2900 
  • MassHealth Fraud Hotline: 1-877-437-2830
  • Registry of Motor Vehicles Ombudsman: 617-973-7777
  • Department of Transitional Assistance: 1-800-249-2007
  • Department of Unemployment Assistance – Filing a New Claim: 617-626-6800 or 877-626-6800
  • Department of Unemployment Assistance – Problem Resolution Unit: 617-626-5400
  • State Treasurer (Unclaimed Property, Board of Retirement info, Information on State Spending): 617-367-6900
  • Department of Revenue (Problems with state taxes, child support): 617-887-6367
  • Child Support Help Line: 800-332-2733

Federal Officials:

In addition, for problems or questions involving the federal government, you should contact your United States Congressman or Senators and request assistance from their office:

The following links provide access to some commonly searched-for information that is available online:


Community Action of the Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin Regions helps connect families and individuals in need with programs to meet their basic needs. Please call the office closest to you for more information or to seek assistance:

  • Franklin County Main Office 413.774.2318
  • Hampshire County Main Office: 413.582.4230
  • North Quabbin Main Office: 978.544.5423


Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority provides resources to prevent homelessness, increase homeownership, and operates federal and state programs that help families and individuals who are struggling with rent payments: 413-863-9781

Hampshire County Toll-Free Rape Crisis Hotline: 1.888.337.0800

NELCWIT (New England Learning Center for Women in Transition) 24 hour domestic and sexual violence crisis hotline: (413) 772-0806

Depending upon your age, income and the kind of legal problem you are having, you may be eligible for free legal help. LINK: Legal Services

Go to top